Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Friday, May 04, 2012

Fresh Farm Southern Cooking REVIEW




I will admit I love cookbooks. I enjoy trying new recipies and most time my family enjoys trying them. We are on a journey in our home to become more Healthy. This cookbook is right down our alley it is using REAL foods. The idea of this cookbook is to use Farm Fresh foods in healthy and yummy tasting recipies. This book has a nice softcover. There is also beautiful pictures of some of the completed recipies through out the book. There is also some resources throughout the book with info how to contact them for supplies.
I look forward to using this cookbook more this summer as fresh produce is ready.
Note: I received this cookbook free from the publisher for my honest opinion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post thanks for sharing ...looking for to visit more...blessings

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home