Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Monday, January 30, 2012

How we Love our Kids


This book is like a breath of fresh air for parents.
Book is not about technique but about getting to the Heart.
As a parent I want to have the heart of my children and this book is great for incite on how we love our kids.
This book goes through different love styles of parenting.
It also helps is to be able to overcome the challenges that we face based on our love style.
I would recommend this book to parents, those working with children, or those planning on being parents.
Note: I received this book free from the publisher for my honest review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home