Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Real Marriage DVD and Study Guide



I was very excited to be able to get this DVD Study set. After receiving the set I did notice that the book was not included in the set and so I did not read the book before watching the DVD. I would recommend that you read the book first or along with the study.
I was encouraged by the REAL life advice and issues dealt with in the DVD.
Mark and Grace were VERY open and opaque with issues in their own Marriage not in a way to just broadcast it but in a way that would help others along the way.
The conversation is set in a sit down conversation style with Mark and Grace as if they were talking to you. It is not dramatized in any way just a conversation.

The study guide goes along with each DVD session.
I would highly recommend this study.
I would recommend this for Adults not children or young teens.
Note: I received this DVD set free from the publisher for my honest opinion.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home