Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Journey to Christmas DVD





This is a study of 5 people with very different backgrounds and they experience in the Holy Land. They go to a lot of the religious sites that we hear about in the Christmas Story.
I thought this series was professionally done and the sites were just Beautiful.
Never being to the Holy Lands or even seeing much pictures I so much appreciate being able to see this.
I do think these films lacked a lot in the area of Scriptural Content.
There were experts that would talk at times and I do not believe they were Spiritually accurate.
I think it lacked a lot on telling the viewer about Jesus.
I think it really missed out on showing the reality that we can have a REAL Relationship with Jesus.
This film missed the BIG picture of presenting the Gospel Message and how to have a Salvation experience with Jesus.
I received this Film from the Publisher for my Honest Review.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home