Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Heaven is for Real Study




When I seen this DVD study come available I was excited.
I had previously read some of the book but not all.
I did a review on the children s book and so I thought it would be fun to see the story.
Well I am not thrilled at all with this study.
The DVD lacks a lot of enthusiasm it is boring.
I almost dozed off while watching it.

The Dad does most of the talking, however the son does answer some questions and the mom talks a little as well.
The interviewer asks the son a lot of questions that have predictable answers. Like was Heaven colorful or was it black and white?
I think it would have been a lot better had the boy told more of the story as well as some reenactment.
There is a companion guide that goes with the study as well. It gives a study, scripture and group discussion time.
I personally think this is not a small group study that I will do.
I received these materials free from the Publisher for my honest review.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slots, Video Poker and More - LuckyClub Live
Sign Up for Lucky Club and get up to $500 risk free right here. Play Slots, luckyclub.live Video Poker, Video Poker, and other types of Slots and Live games at LuckyClub today.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home