Christian Athiest review
I listened to the unabridged audio
version over the span of a week during my time to and from work. I
was totally blown away and consistently captivated by this book. I
was amazed to see so much of myself mirrored in what he had to say.
Craig has a great gift and it seemed like I was having one conviction
after another. It was like God was using Craig to speak to me about
myself. I was grateful to hear Craig share his personal experiences
and battles and how he was led to deal with and overcome these
obstacles with God's help and backed everything he had to say with
scripture. I will need to go through this again so I can write down
the scripture references to look back on for quick reminders. I
highly recommend this to everyone. This is a must and will relate to
any reader or listener in one way or another.
Book provieded free from the Publisher for an honest review.
Note: This review was done by my Husband.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home