Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Three Cups

I thought this book was great to teach children about finances.
It teaches that finances for children can be as east as 1, 2, 3
saving, giving and spending.
This is done in a sweet story form with nice looking pictures.
The child in the story gets an allowance and is encouraged to divide his money into 3 cups.
One thing I would have loved if this book would have dwelt more on would be tithing.
I know it mentioned giving but I would have loved for it to talk about tithing with scripture.

I recommend this book for teaching small children about finances.

I received this book from the publisher for an honest review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home