My first Hands-on Bible
I will say that I personally am really impressed by this Bible Story Book.
My children just love this reading stories from this book.
This book if perfect for Preschoolers my 3 and 5 year olds really enjoy it. My 8 year old also enjoys the stories as well.
The stories are easy to read and understand with many important lessons to learn.
I loved how bright, colorful and child friendly the pictures are.
The lessons are short and keep childrens attention.
The stories are from the actual Bible Texts frin the New Living Translation.
Texts are abidged however they are not made childish. These are great for adults to read as well as children.
At the end of each story there is prayer as well as some practical lessons and activity ideas.
This book would also make a great gift for a young child or a Baby Shower.
I received this book free from the publisher for my honest opinion.

1 Comments:
Nice post thanks for sharing...God bless you!
Post a Comment
<< Home