Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stuck


I am thrilled with the privilege of reviewing this Bible Study called Stuck by Jennie Allen.
This is a study that could be done in a group setting but I reviewed it on my own and was very touched.
I look forward to some day doing this with a group Lord Willing.
We get stuck in many ways stuck in trying to be perfect. 
Stuck in wanting more.  Stuck in being scared, Stuck in so  many ways.  Throughout this study she keeps pointing you to Christ.
And the realization that we are NOTHING without Him.  We make God out to be so small in reality he is so Big.  Bigger then we can ever know.
We are stuck we need God we need more and more of Him.  I Love how she said "Finding Jesus will change everything."
I recommend this study and DVD set.

Book was provided from the Publisher for my Honest Review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home