Jeff & Angie's Family Page

Welcome to our page. We hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a conservative Christian family with a main goal "to live for God's glory." We strive daily to know Him and to make Him known. We Are striving to raise our children to love the Lord with all their hearts soul, mind, and strength and we are learning right along with them.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Heaven is for real for kids




This book is a cute story with beautiful pictures however there are a few things in this book that I am not sure about.
Some things made me uncomfortable and question things.
These are just a few of the things.

Children as well as Angels all have Halos.
Gabriel and Michael are portrait as Giants.
The white Horse looked magical with rainbow colored hair.

One thing I did like about this book is there were scriptures throughout it as well as a discussion in the back of the book.

I received this book from the publisher for an honest review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home